There’s a lot of packing going on around here right now and with the packing we are also doing A LOT of purging.
I recently went through my children’s books and narrowed down our collection and I thought I’d share a few of our most loved books with you.
1. This is Addie’s top pick at bedtime. Peepo by Janet & Allan Ahlberg
2. Emily has enjoyed the books in this Classic Starts series. There are so many titles to choose from and they’re perfect for early readers.
3. All the kids have loved this book, ABC of Canada, all about our native land.
5. Emily (my 7 year old) has been enjoying this book SO much: 365 Things to Make and Do.
6. Emily has also been enjoying this series: Ivy & Bean.
7. I know He is There. I love this sweet little book & it was such a help in teaching our kids about faith.
8. This is Addie’s current favorite. ABC Slide and Find.
Happy summer reading everyone! Let us know what favorites are on your child’s bookshelf.