Free Christmas Card Templates

Simple Christmas Countdown {day 03}
The past few years I’ve SO enjoyed the simplicity of sending out digital photo cards to our family and friends. When I create my cards I like to make them a standard size and have them printed at my local photo lab, avoiding shipping costs and wait times.
Quick and inexpensive…what’s not to love?
Cross those Christmas cards off your holiday to-do list by ordering pre-designed cards, try your hand at your own digital creations or give one of these FREE designs a try!

You can download the above templates free HERE.
I also have more Christmas Card templates
available for purchase here.
2012 Christmas card templates are now available here.
Choose from three different sets and download brand new freebies!

Comments

Wow Rebecca! Thank you so much for these free templates…I love them all! And thanks for the links to the other freebies…you’re the best!

Ahh! I JUST ordered my Christmas cards from Shutterly, but wish I had come here first! I loved that brown/green card you did awhile back and now you are making it available to us!! I might either have to just send out some more or make sure I use them next year. I love that design!!! Thanks!

Thank you so much, I really wanted to send photocards this year but shutterfly wasn’t really in our budget so this is such a blessing.

Now I just have to figure out how to add my picture.

I would LOVE to use your bottom template, but after it downloads I can’t get it to open. Is there a way I can get it? I’d appreciate any help. Thanks!

So I don’t have photoshop and am pretty clueless how this works- can I download the template and the put my pictures on it somehow, then send it to Costco or Target to have it printed? Thanks for any advice!!

6. Bridget says

Hey Rebecca! these are awesome! do you know of a good tutorial for photoshop on how to insert the pictures? I have PS4 :) Thanks so much

7. Anonymous says

These are absolutely lovely, thank you for sharing! I’m just wondering, though, why the apostrophe in “Love, the Cooper’s”? I would only use one if indicating ownership, such as, “the Cooper’s truck is cool”, not “the Coopers are cool”. Am I missing something?

Very nice cards! I’m going to hold onto this post for this coming Christmas. But I’m with Anonymous up there. There shouldn’t be an apostrophe in “Love, the Coopers”.

9. Anonymous says

ok I am using Elements and when I place my pic in the space it is too big. I cannot move my pic at all in the template. Any suggestions? Thanks.

10. Carissa says

Hi, would love to use these templates with PSE. Any suggestions on how to get them printed? Target? Walgreens? Professional photo site? Thanks! :)

11. Carissa says

Hi, would love to use these templates with PSE. Any suggestions for where to print them? Target? Walgreens? Professional photo site? Thanks! :)

These are great. I’ve done mine but my curiosity was peaked so I downloaded to check them out. When you open in PS though you can’t change the text (add your own name or message) as the fonts were not included in the download files you provided. I’m a Graphic Designer so tried a few tricks to get around it but aside from substituting the font, there is not much that can be done.

13. Anonymous says

Thank you so much for your generosity in creating these! They’re all lovely so the only problem will be in choosing one :-) Greatly appreciated!