I’ll be the first to admit that I have a tiny bit of a lemon obsession. Over the next few weeks I have some favourite family recipes to share with you that all involve – you guessed it, lemon! Let’s start things off with a super simple dessert recipe. These squares offer the delicious taste of Lemon Pie, without the fuss!
- 2 envelopes lemon pie filling
- 3 cups of graham cracker crumbs
- 12 tbsp melted butter
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Whipped cream to top
- Prepare pie filling according to directions. Let cool in fridge.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs with sugar and melted butter.
- Press into greased 9" X 13" inch pan.
- Pour filling onto crust.
- Top with cool whip or whipping cream and sprinkle with graham crumbs.
- Serve chilled.
If you’re heading to a Spring get together or planning a Summer picnic, these Lemon Pie squares are quick and easy and are perfect for a crowd! They’ve been a favourite of mine for years and I hope you enjoy them too!
If you love all things lemon too, check out this Mini Lemon Tarts recipe shared by The Casual Craftlete last week! Don’t they look delicious!?