Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats – It doesn’t get better than a quick, easy, healthy way to enjoy cheesecake in your breakfast oatmeal!
Hello! It’s Tiffany from Feel Great in 8 and I am so excited to be back sharing another simple healthy recipe. I am especially excited because these Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats are the new favorite breakfast at my house and I know you’re going to love them too.
First of all, if you’ve never tried overnight oats before, you definitely need to give them a try. They are such a fun and incredibly easy way to mix-up your healthy breakfast routine. I spend a few minutes on Sunday night mixing up jars and then they are ready for a super quick and delicious breakfast in a hurry. They are perfect for my husband to grab on the way out the door to work and the kids have even taken them to school for lunch.
And, once you’ve mastered the recipe for the base ingredients – rolled oats, chia seeds, greek yogurt and milk, it is so easy to add your favorite mix-ins to create different flavors like Strawberry Banana, Black Forest Cherry, and of course my new favorite Strawberry Cheesecake!
If you’re a cheesecake fan I’d definitely start with this recipe. It doesn’t get better than a healthy breakfast that makes you feel like you are eating dessert. 😉
- 1 cup strawberries, diced
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ounce plain cream cheese
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- pinch of salt
- graham crackers, crushed
- addition chopped strawberries (optional)
- Put strawberries, almond milk, greek yogurt, cream cheese, honey and vanilla into a food processor or blender and process until the strawberries are pureed.
- Transfer to a large bowl and add oats, chia seeds and salt. Mix with a spoon until combined.
- Put mixture into 2-3 small mason jars or just cover and refrigerate overnight, or for at least 2 hours.
- Before serving top with crushed graham crackers and additional chopped strawberries if desired.
Feel free to double this recipe and stock your refrigerator with this simple and delicious breakfast. The oats should stay good, if refrigerated, for up to a week. You can also substitute regular milk and strawberry greek yogurt if you want to.
I hope this one becomes a new favorite at your house too! And, when you’ve fallen in love with this one, make sure you come back and try some different flavors!