Add some colorful flair to your next birthday party with these printable tags and coordinating cupcake flags. The tags are sized 3×4 making them perfect to slip into a scrapbook after.
It’s that time again, where we share another set of #FabFreebies with ya’ll! It’s so fun to team up with these amazing bloggers each month and share 8 FREE coordinating printables! Our styles are each so unique and it’s always a thrill to see what everyone comes up with for the current theme! This month we’re sharing some bright and colourful birthday printables! Links to all the printables are included at the bottom of this post!
I’m sharing a set of 3×4 birthday gift tags that can be used to attach to a present, as a birthday card or in your next birthday themed pocket page project! I also designed a set of coordinating cupcake flags that you can use for your next party! Just print them out, fold them in half and attach to a toothpick or mini wooden dowel with your favourite adhesive.
Stop by to visit the other blogs to see their projects from this months #FabFreebies blog hop! You’ll find download links to all of their printables on their blogs!
1. Whipperberry: Make this festive banner once and reuse it over and over again!
2. Eighteen25: Keep all those special birthdays inone spot with these Birthday Tracker Tags!
3. Simple As That: Add some colorful flair to your next birthday party with these 3×4 printable tags and coordinating cupcake flags, perfect to slip into a scrapbook after.
4. Paging Supermom: Print this GIANT happy birthday poster for less than $8 to help celebrate that special day!
5. Kiki and Company: Never forget another birthday again with this printable birthday calendar.
6. The Crafting Chicks: You’ll never have to search for a birthday card again with these fun cards.
7. Thirty Handmade Days: We love these simple but cheery birthday tags.
8. The Idea Room: Need a quick birthday gift? Print out these colorful and fun birthday gift tags and tie onto candy.