this is going to be so fun!

I’m super excited about this! A photo a day for 2009. I’m not too sure what I’m going to do with all the photos yet but I’ll worry about that when I get there. I’m thinking a photo album scrapbook would be the perfect solution, but I’ve got a whole year to figure it out. Right now its just fun to pull the camera out a little more often and to anticipate the fun collection of photos I’ll have when this year is over.

Comments

1. Dee Dee says

What great, fun pictures to start the project! I love the covert picture. I am starting the 365 project too. It has really been excitng to wake up wondering what will be picture worthy for the day. Thanks for sharing.

I have jumped on that same band-wagon this year as well. I love how you have a place set up already for your photos to be in one spot (you have some great ones, by the way). This will definitely be a great way to document the year! I have one of the CK KOTM’s on its way to my house now. ~Tanya

I too am taking a photo a day, will be exciting!
    I have made my own little album and really excited about doing this year long project. I am so glad that you have returned to blogging. Wish you and your family a happy new year.

I am SO glad to see you blogging again! I’m sorry about the health challenges you’re experiencing, but you certainly sound like you have wonderful family support and a good perspective on things.

You are one of my favorite scrappers around and I look forward to any future work you do and wish you happiness and improved health in this new year!

5. heidig says

Will you share the album once you put it together? I love your work and since I wasn’t able to get the Project 365 kit, I’d love to see how you’re putting your pictures together in an album. Thanks!

6. Anonymous says

Your back! I’m just a random searching scrapper on the net & someone who ran across your FANTASTIC Real Life Scrapbooking Book awhile back. Let me just say – that book is GREAT!!! I finally gave up tabbing almost every page because I wanted to try so many every day things that you mentioned – must be why I’m so drawn to P365. Glad to see your back posting :)
    ~ Leslie

So glad to have you back! I too am considering doing a photo album scrpabook – I have a tonne of the two-up albums with a slip of paper in the middle – I’m just looking for suggestions on how to make a cover? Do you or anyone have any suggestions? Would chip board be heavy enough? I also thought about cutting apart some of the dividers from the cropper paper holders I have too many of. Any advice???

Thanks – so looking forward to seeing what people are doing with it!

Blessings
    Alison

hey you welcome back love the year in review! and love the photo a day I tried to get becky’s kit but was on hold for forever and gave up! oh well love the idea though. Glad your back to blogging we all missed it. So glad your doing better. ttys

9. Ulla says

Pheuww! I’m so glad to see that you are “back”!
    Like so many others who read your blog I have been worried about you these past months. Your post about your health issues just sounded so sad and resigned, it made me so sad for you.

Hi Rebecca I am trying this project to looks like your off to a great start. Its hard to remember to take a picture everyday sounds crazy but I have six children under 12 and life is busy. Glad your feeling better.
    Take care!