Free Christmas Card Templates

Simple Christmas Countdown {day 03}
The past few years I’ve SO enjoyed the simplicity of sending out digital photo cards to our family and friends. When I create my cards I like to make them a standard size and have them printed at my local photo lab, avoiding shipping costs and wait times.
Quick and inexpensive…what’s not to love?
Cross those Christmas cards off your holiday to-do list by ordering pre-designed cards, try your hand at your own digital creations or give one of these FREE designs a try!

You can download the above templates free HERE.
I also have more Christmas Card templates
available for purchase here.
2012 Christmas card templates are now available here.
Choose from three different sets and download brand new freebies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Rebecca
Rebecca Cooper is a 36-year-old wife and mother of four who lives with her family in sunny Arizona. As a photographer, crafter, author, and blogger, she finds joy and fulfillment in celebrating everyday moments. She loves to read and eat chocolate, and is a firm believer in afternoon naps. Rebecca shares her family’s adventures, photo tips, simple craft projects + more right here at Simple as That.
Rebecca
Rebecca

Latest posts by Rebecca (see all)

Comments

Ahh! I JUST ordered my Christmas cards from Shutterly, but wish I had come here first! I loved that brown/green card you did awhile back and now you are making it available to us!! I might either have to just send out some more or make sure I use them next year. I love that design!!! Thanks!

2. *Mandy* says

Thank you so much, I really wanted to send photocards this year but shutterfly wasn’t really in our budget so this is such a blessing.

Now I just have to figure out how to add my picture.

3. ChrisKatieKelly says

So I don’t have photoshop and am pretty clueless how this works- can I download the template and the put my pictures on it somehow, then send it to Costco or Target to have it printed? Thanks for any advice!!

4. Lissa @ MyThriftyTreasures says

Found you via Pintrest and I LOVE these cards! But after they download my Adobe won’t open them because it says they either aren’t a supported file type or the file has been damaged. Any tips?

5. Anonymous says

These are absolutely lovely, thank you for sharing! I’m just wondering, though, why the apostrophe in “Love, the Cooper’s”? I would only use one if indicating ownership, such as, “the Cooper’s truck is cool”, not “the Coopers are cool”. Am I missing something?

6. Ann-Marie says

Very nice cards! I’m going to hold onto this post for this coming Christmas. But I’m with Anonymous up there. There shouldn’t be an apostrophe in “Love, the Coopers”.

7. Anonymous says

ok I am using Elements and when I place my pic in the space it is too big. I cannot move my pic at all in the template. Any suggestions? Thanks.

These are great. I’ve done mine but my curiosity was peaked so I downloaded to check them out. When you open in PS though you can’t change the text (add your own name or message) as the fonts were not included in the download files you provided. I’m a Graphic Designer so tried a few tricks to get around it but aside from substituting the font, there is not much that can be done.

Trackbacks

1. […]  Simple as That Blog- Three different fun Christmas card templates to choose from! […]