inspiring quotes: free printables

A few inspiring quotes for you this lovely Monday!

sources: color inspiration | ahoy sand dollar font | CK chemistry font | zurich font | blue highway D type font

You can download all the quotes here
If you download any of my freebies all I ask is that you take a second and follow simple as that in return. You can follow via GFC on the left sidebar or your through your favorite blog reader.
Thanks a bunch and enjoy!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

You can find more of my favorite quotes turned printables here and read about the little project I’m working on to get my favorite quotes organized. All the printables I’ve created are 4″ X 6″ in size so that they can easily be printed at your local photo lab and inserted into a standard size photo album.

Comments

I was thinking of creating something like the last one to ad into a 3 image frame that has a gap. Thanks for saving me the trouble :) I’ve been following your blog through bloglovin for a while. Thanks for sharing such fun ideas.

Thanks for sharing the quotes! So cute! I decided a while ago to make a bunch of my favorite quotes/scriptures in a 3×4 size to put on a ring. I’ll have to add these.

Fun to participate in TOFW blog! Your family is so darling!

3. Tammy B says

Thanks for the quotes! I have to say that the third one about the rain is totally applying to the weather here in Alberta over the last little while! It feels like it has rained at least every other day and it’s all anyone can talk about!! I think that I’ll print this and share it with my friends. Maybe it will help us through the next rainstorm we are supposed to have this weekend!

Thank you so much for sharing these free printables of inspirational quotes. I especially love the one by Richard G. Scott. It really motivates and inspires me. I am tweeting and FB your post so that more people kind find these!

i love that “seek boldly” one. it’s wonderful. what font is that, if you don’t mind sharing? i just love it!
    thanks,
    shana
    kirbyandshana {at} gmail {dot} com

Love your blog. Love the beautiful quotes! I am new to blogging. I started a gratitude blog a few months ago. Be interested in any advice you can give me. You can check out my blog at sharingthanks.blogspot.com

Trackbacks