Add some retro flair to Halloween gifts, party favors or memory keeping projects with these printable tags. Don’t forget to scroll down for 7 more coordinating Halloween printables!
Hooray for another roundup of #FabFreebies! Have I mentioned how fun it is to team up with these amazing bloggers each month and share 8 FREE coordinating printables! This month we’re sharing some festive Halloween printables with you! Links to all the printables are included below!
I’m sharing this set of retro inspired Halloween gift tags. They’re perfect for adding a personal touch to Halloween gifts or party favours. Attach one of these gift tags using ribbon or twine and jot a quick note on the back! Click here to download these Retro Inspired Halloween Gift Tags.
Now, for even more FREE Halloween fun, check out these fabulous bloggers printables!
1. Kiki & Company: Every house needs a little “BOO” for Halloween. Use this garland to give any little area a little festive flair!
2. Simple As That: Add some retro flair to Halloween gifts, party favors or memory keeping projects with these printable tags.
3. Eighteen25: Your Halloween Table will look spooktacular when you put these Eat, Drink and Be Scary Prints to use!
4. Paging Supermom: Use this “Monster Meal” oatmeal can wrapper to create a fun gift for neighbors and friends.
5. Whipperberry: This frightfully geometric sign is ready to frame for your mantle or entry table.
6. The Idea Room: Print this spooky “Spells and Enchantments” book cover to create a spell book for your Halloween decor.
7. The Crafting Chicks: Halloween Scattergories! Get those brains working with a fun Halloween twist!
8. Thirty Handmade Days: Surprise friends with this cute “You’ve been boo’ed” packet of Halloween printables!