Printable Minecraft Valentines with Creeper Gum Wrappers

If you have a child that loves minecraft as much as my kiddos do then these printable minecraft valentines with creeper gum wrappers are sure to be a hit! You’ll find all the free printables you need below to make these simple valentines as well as new Valentine’s Day versions of my Christmas minecraft gift tags.

Free printable Minecraft valentines with creeper gum wrappers.

My son will be handing these out to his friends for Valentine’s Day this year and he’s so excited! They’re a smaller scale version of what we did for Christmas and not only are these “have a blast” valentines cute and fun, they’re super inexpensive!

Free printable Minecraft valentines with creeper gum wrappers.

We picked up the gum at the dollar store, they come in a package of four for $1. The creeper covers are printed on standard printer paper, they print 6 per sheet and the valentine cards are printed on white cardstock, 4 per sheet.

What you’ll need to make your own

-Small Green packages of gum from the $ store

-Gum wrapper Printable

-Tape

-Minecraft Valentine Card

-Scissors or paper trimmer

Free printable Minecraft valentines with creeper gum wrappers.

To turn these little packages of gum into creepers, simply print as many Minecraft Gum Wrappers as you need – there are 6 per page. Cut them out, then center the creeper face on the front of the package of gum. Fold over the edges and secure with tape on the back.

Free printable Minecraft valentines with creeper gum wrappers.

Once you’ve made your creepers, print out enough of the “have a blast” valentines cards on white cardstock – they come with 4 per sheet. Cut out the cards, secure the creeper to the valentine card in the blank space provided and you’re done!

All the printables for these minecraft valentines is free for personal use. There are two 8.5×11 inch PDF’s one with the gum wrappers and one with the cards. You’ll find the download links to each of them below. These are free for personal use only!!

**ETA: Please note that when you click the links below for the Minecraft Printables, your download will begin immediately. The printables will automatically be saved to your computer. If you can’t find them do a quick search for “minecraft-valentine” and they should come up or locate the folder where your online downloads are stored and that’s where you’ll find them. These are zipped files, you will have to unzip them before you are able to print.

Click here to download Minecraft Gum Wrappers

Click here to download Minecraft Valentine’s Day Cards

Free printable Minecraft Valentine's Day gift tags.

I’ve also had a number of requests for a Valentine’s version of my Minecraft Christmas gift tags, so I’ve included the free printables for those as well. You can use them along with the candy box covers to create larger size Valentine gifts like these using boxes of Mike and Ike’s.

Click here to Download Creeper Candy Box Cover

Click here to Download Minecraft Valentine’s Day Tags PDF

Click here to Download Minecraft Valentine’s Day – Skinny Tags

Click here to Download Minecraft Valentine’s Day – Big Tags

Christmas creeper candy boxes and FREE printable Minecraft gift tags.

For more Valentine’s Day inspiration check out these posts…

Conversation Heart Sugar Scrub

Owl and Minion Valentines Boxes

Printable Pop Rocks Valentines

Simple Hugs and Kisses Banner

14 Fabulous Non-Candy Valentine Ideas

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Rebecca
Rebecca Cooper is a 38-year-old wife and mother of four from Alberta, Canada. As a photographer, crafter, author, and blogger, she finds joy and fulfillment in celebrating everyday moments. She loves to read and eat chocolate, and is a firm believer in afternoon naps. Rebecca shares her family’s adventures, photo tips, simple craft projects + more right here at Simple as That.
Rebecca
Rebecca

Latest posts by Rebecca (see all)

Comments

1. Tiare says

Cute! Has Minecraft Mania taken over your house too? ; ) Thanks for sharing the printable. I would make the same but my daughter would probably prefer the TNT or Ender Dragon because she’s not into Creepers. (That was a weird sentence, haha.)

2. Jessicka says

These are so cute! I have two major Mine Craft fans! Definitely using these for my 4th grader! Getting ahead before they send that list home Thank you!!!

3. Charlotte Barany says

Hello Rebecca
    I can get the Minecraft card by clicking on the card itself but the downloads for both the candy wrapper and the card are not coming up when I click on them. Please help!
    My Grandkids love Minecraft. Great ideas for Valentines Day cards for their friends!

4. Alisha B says

I love coming to your website!! You are so creative and talented and share so much with us to be awesome women and moms. My boys are beyond excited with this printable- thanks so much for all you do!!

5. Betsy says

Rebecca, this is awesome and my 9yr old LOVES it.. but I can’t get it to open on my computer or Staples web site.. it is telling me it is an unsupported format? not sure what the problem is, is there another format?.. can’t wait to get them printed and bundled off to school.. Please let me know if you can think of a solution, Thanks in advance!!

6. Susan says

These are wonderful! I printed a couple to show my grandson today, and he’s all excited that we’ll be making these for his first grade class. He loves Minecraft! Thank you so very much!

My son is a die-hard Minecraft fan. I made these today and he absolutely LOVED them, they were very easy to make! I first went to Target, but guess what? They don’t carry gums that are wrapped like this anymore…just a heads up so you don’t waste your time. From Target I went straight to the Dollar Tree and they had plenty, they even carry two shades of green. Thank you so much for sharing these! My son is at that age when they don’t want to give out cards that say “be mine”. “love” etc.. These were spot on!

8. Shandee says

Thank you so much for the FREE printable Minecraft Valentine’s. I was begging my son to do homemade Valentine’s but he didn’t want to. Then my mother came across your post on pinterest and sent it my way. I showed my son and bam he was all for making his Valentine’s. THANK YOU!!!!

This is so great!! A friend shared this with me on facebook and I had them printed for my son and another friend’s son who loved the idea. I reshared it on my Minecraft fb page, lots of likes, and I tweeted your link from my @OverheardinMC account, where it’s been shared and shared again. Your blog is happily circulating around the Twitterverse now. Thank you for the awesome printables! You have made a lot of kids very happy!! :)

10. Amanda says

Thank you!! I usually come up with something from scratch, but I’m finding myself short on time this year. My 8 year old is going to be the coolest kid in 3rd grade! :)

11. lia says

Hi, I am having trouble printing the tags like a few others. Not sure why. they download as a jpeg but don’t allow me to print.
    Is there any way you can email them to me, as we have already printed the candy box wrappers and purchased the candy.
    my email is above. Thanks for your help, my son is very excited to use this for school.

12. Shelby says

Hi Rebecca!
    My 8 year old son LOVES these minecraft valentines!!! Thank you so much! I, also, have bought all my supplies and I cannot get them to download:( Would you mind emailing me them, the gum wrappers and the cards, as well?

Shelby

13. Sarah Marostica says

For those having trouble printing, I have a way that works for me when downloads won’t open and you get that error message. Go to your files, search minecraft and find the files. Right click on one and click ‘open with 7-zip’. Find your file again and right click. Choose ‘open’. That works for me! I get a lot of freebie downloads that I have to do this with because they won’t initially open.

14. Heather Miller says

I just wanted to say thank you for these amazing printables. My son just about died of happiness when he saw these. I am part of the uncreative camp so something like this is just so wonderful! I just saw your Frozen Valentines and I am so sad that I didn’t use those for my little girl! We already bought some Frozen ones from the store and yours are much cuter! Thanks again!

15. Lisa Heiner says

These are DARLING! Unfortunately I can’t open them either. Can you email them to me as well? The gum wrapper and the card that goes along with them? I should have tried to see if everything worked sooner, but alas here I am getting around to it last minute. Thank you, thank you!

16. Jessica says

My son loved these! I have clicked on the links to the gum wrapper and card multiple times and nothing happens. Is this maybe because it is on my tablet? I don’t have a computer to do them off of. Could you mane email them to me?

17. Missy says

These are PERFECT for my Minecraft obsessed little boy and his classmates. Unfortunately, I cannot open the link for the gum wrappers and valentine cards. I would love if you could take a moment to email me the pdf version. Thanks so much!
    ~Missy

18. Tiffany says

Thank you for sharing the printables. I’m going to make one of these for my son for Valentine’s Day. I’m also going to use your “Balm” valentine printable for my daughter. Thank you again for your generosity in sharing!

19. Stephanie says

How did you get the gum to stay to the paper? Did you use a double-sided tape? We are making these but we are having troubles to get them to stay on easily. Thanks for the free printables and idea- it is super cute and my son is excited to have a ‘cool’ valentine this year!

20. Amy Warren says

21. Eileen Hughes says

I too am having problems opening these files. Bought the stuff got everything around sat down to make and a no go. Please help have to get done by Thursday.

I’m so happy I found these! My little cousin is obsessed with Minecraft and I printed these out for her to give out to her class, she loves them! Thanks so much for sharing. I’ve included your Valentines in my Printable Valentines Roundup on the blog today! :)

23. Kristy says

Cute, thanks! I resized the gum wrappers a little and printed on 2×4 labels – worked great and my son is happily assembling them for his class party now!

24. Pam says

I’m having the worst time getting the gum wrappers and Valentine’s to open. I’m trying to help a neighbor boy at the last minute and I bought the gum and now I’m thinking I should just give up.

25. Ericka says

Thank you so much I absolutely loved these and so did my 7 year old however a little heads up they are changing the gum packaging so it was hard to find gum in this shape I’m afraid this might be the last year

26. Morgan says

27. Kristin Fischer says

Hi! My 9 year old daughter is so excited to use your Minecraft valentines, but I can’t download them like so many others. :( I have bought the gum and tape, and am all ready to go, would it be possible for you to email the files to me also? We’re looking for both the gum wrapper and the backing card. Your designs are soooo cute!! Thanks for any help you can give us!

• says

• says

28. danielle says

THANK YOU! I love these + my son does too! I just printed and cut them out last night…having him sign them when he goes home from school. SO EASY!

• says

Andrea – I’ve checked the download links and they’re all working. The download automatically starts as soon as you click the link, so have a look in your downloads folder and the files should be there. Try searching your computer for “minecraft” and see if that brings it up for you.

29. Ginger Weaver says

I love these Valentines and I really hate to ask, but I have tried and tried to open the cards and can’t get them to open. They downloaded and I just keep getting a message saying the file is not supported. Would you be able to email them to me? I got the gum wrappers, but not the cards.
    Thank you so much!

30. Pam says

hi, I too had a problem retrieving the download for my sons Valentines. Would you please email me the gum wrappers and cards that go with it for mine craft as soon as possible? Thank you SOmuch!!!
    I left my email under the * info. I filled out.

31. Bluecrayon says

These are AWESOME!!! Got my gum at the dollar store too and just finished putting these together. Absolutely perfect and make my life 1000% easier than making them myself! Thank you so much for creating and sharing these, my son loves them!

32. Theresa says

These are so cute! My kids loved these. I had no trouble printing but couldn’t find the small gum packs! I looked everywhere, but it turns out the small wraps also fit perfectly around the snack size hershey bars! Thanks for the freebie. :)

33. Mara says

Thank you so, so much for making these and sharing them!! We put these together for my son’s class and they are so incredibly cute! I always dislike buying store bought cards, these are way cuter! Thanks so much!

Trackbacks