25 Amazing Avocado Recipes – love avocados? Here are 25 delicious and oh-so-healthy recipes to try! Who knew there were so many ways to enjoy this incredible superfood!
My two youngest daughters and I both LOVE avocados! My girls will eat them plain and have since they were babies! In fact, this nutrient rich fruit was one of the first foods I introduced when all my babies started eating solids.
Before we go any further, have you seen this Avocado Peeler? We eat a lot of avocados and I just added it to my amazon cart – it’s got great reviews!
5 Reasons to Eat Avocados – source
1. Avocados have been associated with various health benefits, such as decreased risk of cardiovascular disease.
2. Avocados contain more potassium than bananas.
3. Avocados are loaded with hearth-healthy mono-unsaturated fatty acids and with fibre!
4. Avocado is a fruit if you can believe it and compared to other fruits, they contain very little sugar. Half an avocado (68 grams) contains only 0.5 grams of sugar, in the form of glucose, fructose and galactose.
5. Avocados are rich in many essential vitamins and minerals. The most abundant ones being folate, vitamin K, potassium, vitamin A and vitamin C.
How to find the Perfect Avocado
It can be so difficult to judge an avocados ripeness! It seems like they go from unripe to brown so quickly. I discovered this genius trick to finding a perfectly ripe avocado and I’ll never be fooled again!
25 Amazing Avocado Recipes
Avocados don’t just taste delicious, they’re incredibly good for you! Keep scrolling for 25 unique ways to incorporate this versatile, nutrient-dense fruit in your next meal!