Does it ever seem like you’re ALWAYS cleaning your house…but it’s NEVER clean! I swear that’s how it is around here. No. No. Wait. My house was actually clean for 10 minutes on saturday. The 10 minutes right before all our guests arrived for Carson’s birthday party. I’m gonna blame the mess I’ve got going on right now on this little fella. 😉
Sure. He looks innocent enough, but over the course of the past two weeks this child has:
1. dumped out the kitchen garbage and covered my entire kitchen floor with it’s contents.
2. emptied a whole box of baby rice cereal on my living room carpet.
3. dumped the dogs water – many times
4. played a little in the toilet for good measure
5. thrown whatever miscellaneous household items he can get his hands on over the baby gate and down the basement stairs.
6. drew all over the coffee table and the couch with a blue washable marker. (Ya. They’re not so washable as I once thought. I’ve scrubbed that puppy and I still see blue.
So I’ve got some cleaning to do. Futile as it may be. And when I’m done I need a NAP!