Because less really is more –12 Images to help you simplify your holiday season.
Enjoying a calm, unhurried holiday season filled with more memories and less overwhelm is what I truly want this year for myself and my family.
As I hold on to vision I have for holidays I will be drawing on these quotes and images to inspire me along my journey towards a simpler Christmas.
Use these image quotes for inspiration, as gentle reminders, or to invite others to simplify their holiday season, too.
Pin your favorites to an inspiration board, share them on Facebook, post them on Instagram, tweet a message to your friends, or just enjoy them in your own office.
We hope they help remind you to simplify your holiday season.
(Click on each image to open in new window and download full-size.)
1. Live less out of habit and more out of intent.
2. All is calm, all is bright.
3. Be still, and still moving.
4. You can do anything, but not everything.
5. Identify the essential, eliminate the rest.
6. It’s not how much we give, but how much love we put into giving.
7. We rise by lifting others.
8. Keep it simple.
9. It’s not what’s under the Christmas tree, it’s who’s around it.
10. White space is where the magic happens.
11. The root of joy is gratefulness.
12. The future is now.