Top 5 Places to Print Photo Books – Photo books are such a fun and beautiful way to get those photos off your phone or computer and on display for your family to enjoy! Come find out the top 5 places to print photo books!
Hello! Suzanne O’Brien back again, as promised, to share a few of my favorite companies that allow you to print your family stories with ease. A few months ago I wrote about Creating Meaningful Photo Books and highlighted my belief that “done is better than perfect” when it comes to completing our memory keeping projects. That same tenet applies when choosing a company to print your work – just pick one and move ahead. You can always try something different next time!
Read on to discover 5 of my current favorite self-publishing options along with the top 3 reasons they earned my business…
- Clean & simple design aesthetic – great cover options
- Quality of materials – paper feels awesome and is 100% recycled
- Other product offerings – I’m a big fan of their post cards and other print product
- Design flexibility – their Booksmart software allows for the most template control I’ve found in a consumer-friendly product
- Low cost
- High page count – books can have up to 440 pages with standard paper and 240 with their heavier paper weights, great for those longer stories you want to tell
- Ease of use – unique template selection software allows you to create an album with amazing speed
- Layflat album at a relatively affordable price
- Limited text and template flexibility makes this a perfect choice for simple stories
- Modern font choices – so many good fonts it is hard to choose
- Paper quality – the ivory soft matte finish is simply lovely
- Signature “moleskine” notebook features – the first page “please return to” message and the back page signature expandable pocket folder (perfect for storing memorabilia) open and close the book with a unique style
- fabric cover + spine – adds a simple but luxurious texture
- contemporary templates – focus stays on the photos in these elegant layflat albums
- 8.75″ panoramic square size – makes a statement without overwhelming
If you love the idea of putting together a beautiful photo book but would like to start with something bitesize project you need to check out Chatbooks!
Create customized, tiny photo books using your Instagram images. This is such a quick and easy way to get those photos off your phone and printed out for your loved ones to enjoy!
Use this link and try your first book free –> CHATBOOKS
Want to see a bit more before you make your decision? Each photo above links to additional images of the books. Interested in mobile-friendly printing options? Stay tuned for a future post detailing my favorite options for getting those photos off of your phone and into your home!