No Bake Pumpkin Spice Cookies are quick and easy to make with delicious pumpkin spice pudding mix, pumpkin puree, oats, and classic ingredients.
If you love pumpkin flavored food, then you are going to love this cookie recipe!
Hello there! This is Katie from The Casual Craftlete blog. No bake cookies are probably my all time favorite cookie recipe to make and eat. These beloved cookies go way back to my childhood. Today, I am putting a fun and tasty spin on the classic recipe. These No Bake Pumpkin Spice Cookies turn up the flavor and will surely become a fall favorite.
Today, I am putting a fun and tasty spin on the classic recipe. These No Bake Pumpkin Spice Cookies turn up the flavor and will surely become a fall favorite.
This recipe starts out with the original ingredients in a classic no-bake cookie recipe like butter, sugar, and milk. I do substitute almond milk for dairy milk, but that is my preference. To make these cookie pumpkin flavor, I added dry pumpkin spice pudding mix, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin pie spice.
Obviously, these cookies are going to explode with pumpkin goodness.
These No Bake Pumpkin Spice Cookies do take longer to set than regular no bakes. I would say it takes a couple of hours, so if you are wanting to eat these cookies right away you will need to make them ahead of time. They will and should set just like the classic. You should get 18 to 20 cookies using a heaping tablespoon or a heaping small cookie scoop.
These cookies are seriously so good!
- ½ cup unsalted butter (1 stick)
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- ½ cup milk
- 1 3.4-ounce package dry instant pumpkin spice pudding mix
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 3½ to 4 cups quick cooking oats
- Add butter, sugar, and milk in a saucepan and bring to a rolling boil. Boil for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in pudding mix, puree, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice, and quick cooking oats until well combined.
- Drop cookies on to wax or parchment paper using a heaping tablespoon or heaping small cookie scoop. Let cool until completely set.