This creamy and cheesy casserole is comfort food at it’s best and it’s so easy to throw together!
I love that this Easy Chicken and Stuffing Casserole is one of those meals that you can throw together in a pinch. I usually have all the ingredients on hand in my pantry and freezer because it’s such a family favourite!
- 3 cups boneless chicken (cooked and chopped)
- 1 package of Stove Top Chicken Stuffing mix
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 package (approximately 1½ cups) cooked broccoli
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup milk
- Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions.
- Mix together milk and cream of chicken soup.
- Combine chicken, soup mixture and grated cheese.
- Pour into a 9x13 inch pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Spread out mixture then add broccoli.
- Top with stuffing.
- Bake at 350 degrees until bubbly.
It certainly isn’t anything fancy, but this recipe has been in our meal rotation for years! Another reason I like this simple meal so much is because it freezes well. I’ve got an upcoming trip planned and have been stocking up the freezer with a few meals for my family while I’m gone and this is one of the things I made for them. I knew the kids would all eat it and it is easy to pop into the oven straight out of the freezer. I hope you enjoy this family favourite as much as we do!
If you enjoyed this post you might also like…