No Bake Apple Cinnamon Bites are a perfect easy snack or grab-and-go breakfast for fall!
Hello there! This is Katie from The Casual Craftlete blog. Today, I am sharing a super easy recipe for No Bake Apple Cinnamon Bites. These bites are a healthier snack option and are also great for busy mornings on the run. They are packed with healthy and delicious oats, peanut butter, fresh apples, and lots of cinnamon. You can make these no bake bites ahead of time and eat on them all week. The best part is they taste like apple pie!
The local apple orchards are bursting with apples and this is the perfect time of year for picking, Apples and cinnamon are definitely my go-to for food recipes during the fall. I love the freshness from the apples and the warm cinnamon flavor. Peanut butter is also another great combination with apples. You can substitute almond butter or sun butter if there is a nut allergy. These bites would be great for packing in your kids lunch for school too. I also added a special ingredient to make these bites taste even more like apple pie.
Just combine all the ingredients into a large bowl and mix until well combined.
I like to use a small cookie scoop to scoop out the No Bake Apple Cinnamon Bites. They make the perfect size bites. With this recipe I am able to get about 2 dozen bites, After you have portioned the bites, place in a well sealed container and refrigerate until ready to eat. They bites should keep up to one week.
I love this recipe because it is easy to make, tastes great, and fills you up. You can’t go wrong with these delicious bites!
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon apple pie spice
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup plus 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup (not packed) grated apple (about 1 medium apple)
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl and mix until well combined.
- Use a small ice cream scoop or your hands to make 1 inch balls.
- Place in a well sealed container in the refrigerator until ready to eat. Bites should keep up to 1 week.
Thank you for letting me share my recipe for No Bake Apple Cinnamon Bites. I hope you enjoy them and have a beautiful fall.