Easy Slow Cooker Beef and Noodles is a simple comfort meal recipe that the whole family can enjoy. This post is sponsored by Reames Frozen Egg Noodles. All opinions are my own.
With my family the holidays are all about traditions and hearty food. We love warm comfort food during the winter months and one of our favorite meals is beef and noodles. This Easy Slow Cooker Beef and Noodles recipe tastes just like homemade but is so much quicker to make.
For this slow cooker recipe we are using Reames Frozen Egg Noodles. You get the taste, texture and simple ingredients of homemade and they are down right yummy. They hold up well during the cooking process and pair so nicely with the seasoned beef.
Reames Frozen Egg Noodles’ are made with 3 simple ingredients:
Eggs, Flour, Water—just like how you’d make them from scratch. I love the convenience of the frozen noodles and they taste so much better than dried noodles. Click here to find out where to buy Reames noodles.
This recipe is made entirely in the slow cooker saving you time cooking and doing dishes. When family and friends come over you want to visit with them instead of being in the kitchen, am I right?
Try this Easy Slow Cooker Beef and Noodles recipe the next time you have company and see the frozen noodle versus dried difference for yourself!
Print the recipe
- 1 (2-pound) beef chuck roast
- 1 envelope beefy onion soup mix from a 2.2 ounce box
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 heaping tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 (14-ounce) can beef broth
- 3-5 cups water
- 1 (12-ounce) packages Reames Frozen Egg Noodles
- salt and pepper to taste
- parsley for garnish, optional
- Place beef roast in slow cooker. Sprinkle onion soup mix on top. Add mushroom soup and garlic and smear on top of roast. Add beef broth.
- Put lid on crockpot and cook 9 to 10 hours on LOW.
- Remove lid and shred beef using 2 forks. Add noodles and enough water to mostly submerge the noodles.
- Cook for 1 hour. Check for seasoning and add salt and pepper to taste.
During these cold, winter months nothing is quite as comforting as warm, homemade soup! Our friends at Reames are giving away a $50 Visa Gift Card to one lucky Simple as That reader. Comment below telling us one of your favorite soups to make this chilly time of year.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Reames®. The opinions and text are all mine.